The re-union after ages!

I was working on my play's direction and I got a message on my phone to meet up. It was not a wedding, not a function. It was plainly a 'REUNION' and I liked that fact. I love it when we meet for a reason and not mix it with another meeting. It sounds a bit idealistic, but it's fun not to mix meetings and cover a lot of things.
I don't believe in the idea of a 'World tour', where you just go to a monument, just touch it and come back. I would like to read about any place and then see it thoroughly. Similarly, I don't like mixing meetings. I love it when I go there for only one reason, TO MEET. This might be one of the reasons that I sub-consciously hate weddings. I am sorry to all my close friends whose weddings I have missed in the last few years. I always prefer meeting in a somewhat 'isolated' reunion and talk about MEMORIES. I love that journey to the past.

So after my tiring rehearsal, I left for the 'RE-UNION'. I was early and I was just praying that there should be people, and very soon there were.
That laughter has no meaning attached to it. It is absolutely 'enjoying' the past, where you are sitting with the people on chai/coffee/ anything. I loved this re-union, where we had met. Half of us were married and a lot had happened in our lives. People were engineers, doctors, PhD scholars or nothing like me but the meeting was amazing and I would love to cherish every bit of this meeting and it seemed that time had just slipped away.

Mind you, we laughed our hearts out with our 'school mates' :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPILY EVER AFTER...

The TEA garden visit!

Memories of my 'Chhote Mama'!