Exploration at it's best!

NID Kurukshetra
12:50 pm,

I have some time from my lecture and I have announce a Chai-break.

Time is definitely the best teacher.I have been moving through time and space in the last two-three weeks and it is super exciting.
It has been drastic, as I have been moving from meeting an old friend in a big city to writing a film script in my lonely room, listening to the heavy rain outside, to celebrating an age-old festival/pooja with parents to teaching  and learning at a university.

This is a journey I would love to choreograph, but it is just happening on its own. And that is the best part part!
I am in that university and I realized that I still have a week to learn and teach here. I am blindly taking all the work coming my way and that is the best part for me. I have been travelling from Mumbai to Delhi to Kurukshetra to Chandigarh and all this happened in a matter of the last 4-5 days.

In the process, I have been meeting my exceptional friends, who have been extra supportive. But in the process, I have been making new friends too, which is exceptionally new for me. I am getting to see a face about me, which I never knew existed.
I am also trying to explore new avenues for my work, which I never knew existed. but the best or the worst part is the fact that there is so much of work, which is incomplete. I love this fact that even after working so hard, I have work left.
This tells me that I should not waste my time, but then, I should travel through the challenging time-chains which I am wrapped with.

So, I leave back to my lecture. I am definitely loving the challenge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPILY EVER AFTER...

The TEA garden visit!

Memories of my 'Chhote Mama'!