Exploring my 'Vipassana'!

10:04 am, Mumbai

As I sit on my bed, I realise that I have not been talking to many people. I like this experience.
I have stopped using my phone (for calling) and I have been liking this phase.
I have also disconnected my facebook account, and luckily I have not gone back to it.
And the best part of this period is that I have been trying to find myself.

I just realised yesterday, that this is very similar to being a part of a very famous course called, 'VIPASSANA'.

Is this my discovery of myself? Is this my  Vipassana? I have no answers.
I am just silently listening all the suggestions coming my way, and doing what my heart or mind say.

I have always taught in my theatre sessions 'MEDITATION', with special focus on 'Breathing'...and interestingly, I have got more into it. I am actually getting clear answers about my existence.
I have still not figured out everything, but the search is on.

Another feature of this phase is that I have started taking long walks, giving me space to talk to myself. I have zeroed in on people I talk to. This is teaching me a lot about my life.

I need to understanding the basic idea of voice, that 'my' voice is priceless and I should not utter it everywhere.
My words should have 'Value' and no NONSENSE! I don't need to advocate it when strangers make fun of it.
"Let them breathe happy, too!"

As someone great said,
"Thinking simple is a complex art"
Have a great day.
See you soon with more thoughts :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPILY EVER AFTER...

The TEA garden visit!

Memories of my 'Chhote Mama'!