A fiction

Well, I am all set.

Yes, making a film is much more than a college assignment. i just went through Nemy's blog and saw a post on how she's 'having fun' making her first movie. She's pretty correct when she supports the popular opinion and says 'Documentary is safe and fiction is fake.'

But I don't know why, i find making a fiction simpler (You know I am this lazy creature who just hates running after officials for permissions!). And you know, this is my second film, so I can be called 'one-film-old' in terms of experience (Uff, bloody airs!).

But i am not writing all this because I want to talk about my film, but I want to talk about something else. It's called TEAMWORK. Whenever I have worked in a team, I have always deliberately taken the whole responsibility on my shoulders, with that I-am-a-workaholic-so-let-me work attitude (Bloody airs again!)

But this time I have team members who have been willing to work; willing to contribute. Exciting! I have been made the official leader of the group, but looking at the way things are going, it's pretty satisfying to see 5 leaders. It's good to see everyone work.

I don't know whether we'll be able to make a good fiction or not. I don't know whether we'll be able to manage each and every desired shot or not. I don't know whether we'll be able to succeed or not.
I don't know about the result, but what satisfies me is the fact that WE are working!

Koshish-e-azadi...

Comments

Cracker Lady said…
Copy Cat! :P

All the best. This has to be a great experience. Hope you enjoy working with everyone. :)
K Harish Singh said…
thanks. Same to you!

All the best to all of us :)

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPILY EVER AFTER...

The TEA garden visit!

Memories of my 'Chhote Mama'!