Home's heaven and that couple is GOD!

Now this is amazing.

I reached home last week, and it was worth the wait, the journey and the tiredness.

There's this special smell or should i say 'aroma' of home, that the moment I entered I knew what heaven was.

This state of rest is soothing. You get to eat food, which you have had/admired/loved all your life. This is the place where you are protected (in many ways). And then the best part- You get to live with those two people who love you the most- the couple which the world knows as your PARENTS!

Like all good things, this too would end. I am leaving for work the next week, but I am busy collecting memories, so that when I am at away, I can can look at those memories and feel the heaven!

Ah, i smell good food. Dinner time!

Cheers

Comments

Shweta said…
hey thnks fr voicing wat most of us feeel!!!!!.. keep writing..
cheers

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPILY EVER AFTER...

The TEA garden visit!

Memories of my 'Chhote Mama'!