The 'enchanted' temple

That one day I prayed and prayed,
in the far off lands I know,
I saw that enchanted temple,
I just saw that enchanted temple.

I concentrated harder,
and the visuals became clearer,
of that pure enchanted temple,
so clear, so true.

I closed my eyes harder,
I breathed with so much ease,
I saw the enchanted temple,
with more clarity and honesty.

And then, passing through,
all the channels of concentration,
came Ma's voice,
"Harish, come for dinner..."

 And I opened my eyes, in shock,
I was back in my room,
with all the everyday things,
around me, above me.

I got up and left for food,
I sat down with Ma's and Pa's love,
tasty was the food, indeed,
but I just could not take out,
the visuals and the thoughts of,
the enchanted temple...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPILY EVER AFTER...

The TEA garden visit!

Memories of my 'Chhote Mama'!