The Latest Trend In The YouTube Subscriber Game.

 8:08 pm.

Hyderabad

Free Subscribe Stock Video Footage Download 4K HD 31 Clips


HOW DID I START MY CHANNEL!

Well well... this is a new game, which I did not know about. 

I started my YouTube channel, 'TraveLLing with Harish'  (https://www.youtube.com/c/TravelingWithHarishTWH/videos), about a year ago, in the last lockdown. 

I thought the channel would be about my journeys, which I would be taking. but then came the nation-wide lockdown, and with that stopped my physical traveling.

But it did open my mental traveling. With Yoga and lots of reading, I did start traveling inside spirituality, and this gave a nice push to my channel.

The growth of the channel was nice and steady. In fact, in a span of one year, I had around 300 subscribers. 

What was great was that with the whole process of researching and coming up with any episode, I learnt a lot.

You tube asks us to reach the 1,000 subscriber mark to start monetisation, but I liked this slow and steady growth, both on the channel, and in life!


A RELATIVE'S CHANNEL!

A distant relative, Disha (name changed) also started her YouTube channel, roughly around with me. It is then, that I met an uncle, who asked me about my channel's growth. He spoke about about Disha's channel, which had a lakh subscribers. I was shocked!

The uncle said, "Harish... why doesn't your channel show results as good as Disha's?"

The question stayed in my mind from that moment. I came back from that moment, thinking about it. I did get to know about subscribers, whom I can buy with a meagre amount of about five to ten thousand rupees.

But I had never aimed to start my channel with that aim. Though I would never mind to have a million subscribers, but I would never aim to get that number.

 Firstly, I am not a full-time you tuber. I run the channel for gaining and learning things, on my own. It is happening to be a great platform.

But I do want to post an episode, every week, and the best part is, I have been successful in reaching that number. 

I wish I could explain all these things to that uncle, but then I look at myself and that uncle, and the only question I get is... WHY?

WHAT I REALISED!

Disha , I and the uncle are 3 very different individuals, and no one needs to explain things to each other.

To each his own. This is genuinely the latest trend in the YouTube Subscriber Game theory.

I will definitely return with a new experience.

Keep reading. keep safe !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPILY EVER AFTER...

The TEA garden visit!

Memories of my 'Chhote Mama'!