Thank you Stranger

9th March, 22. Jorhat, 11 a.m. Hello readers, It has been a long time, since I uploaded my blog. I have been uploading my video blog, but I am extremely sorry that I did not gather attention to update this medium. So, talking about me,I have been pretty awesome. I wish the same for all of you too. Today I would like to discuss this interesting concept called 'LIFE'. This is in reference to an event which happened recently. I was at Guwahati and was having chai at a tea stall. An old man came in and I made some space for him. He sat down. The man was definitely not rich, neither was he poor. He thanked me and started sipping his chai. He sat down and asked me that was I new in the area? I nodded in a yes. I guess this is where the conversation started. He spoke about his family and his kids and grand-children. I told her about my life too. But she said, son, we are talking about our lives as different entities but are they actually different? I was confused. What kind of a question was this? My life was definitely different than hers. He continued, that the members of his life were different from mine. He continued that his parents were different from mine. I listened carefully. His body was different from mine. His mind was different from mine. I agreed as we sipped. But what about life!
He said that our lives are all the same. It is one entity which joined us. The animals, the birds, the plants, everything which was living, had a life same as mine. He said that the planet and the cosmos had a life too, which was breathing on a different time zone, but was living for sure. I found this interesting. He said that if we harm the planet, we harm the major life which we were all sharing. He finished his chai. He said something so huge, that I could not even digest it. He paid for his chai. He turned towards me and said, "You moved and made space for me. It made my tense life happier. Thank you for making my life easy!" And I was left there, thinking about his beautiful definition of life. I returned home and started feeding the birds in my balcony. At first they did not respond. But slowly, they realised that it was safe to have grains in my balcony. I made a life happier. They made my life happier, and I am sure, we were making the bigger entity called LIFE happier. Thank you Stranger, for making us happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPILY EVER AFTER...

The TEA garden visit!

Memories of my 'Chhote Mama'!