The Language


Puttur Diaries (Contd :3) There is a tamil - accented telugu every one is comfortable with and seems to be exploring the 'new language' and people are taking this language to newer levels. How could I stay behind, with my Telugu not aesome itself, but this language was definitely pulling me into its trap and the people were definitely helping me get lost in the huge trap thwy were throwing on me with the awesome 'Jhataak' Telugu fils one starring Allu arvind and one starring Sunil as the big stars and super cheap tickets compared to Delhi and Bombay and lots of stories for me :) As the language search continues my big search with the good road side food continues :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPILY EVER AFTER...

The TEA garden visit!

Memories of my 'Chhote Mama'!