The TEA garden visit!

Assam polls 2021: Priyanka Vadra tries hand at plucking tea leaves in  Biswanath - Video | Elections News – India TV
Priyanka Vadra in a tea Garden in Assam

 8:08 pm, Jorhat

First of all, I am really sorry for not posting my blog this Sunday. I have been busy buying, setting my new house here. But meanwhile, I along with my wife took a short trip in the city, to the world famous tea gardens.

I had always seen them in movies or television. In fact, recently I saw an image of Priyanka Vadra visiting a tea garden (image).

Jorhat is not huge city, but it is a town of a good size, where all the points of my motive, have been just around 15 to 20 minutes. That is the size of the town. 

We have recently bought a two-wheeler and it has come as a boon to travel across the city. We have bought a sky-blue coloured Vespa (Pic) and we are loving taking random trips on it.

Our new Vespa.


The Estate Entrance

So this Sunday morning, we got ready and left for Cinnamara tea estate, Jorhat. It was established in the year 1850, by the British East India company. The land was owned by Maniram Dewam, who later took it from the British.

Maniram Dewan - Wikipedia
An 1850 picture of  Maniram Dewan, the owner of Cinnamora tea estate.

As we reached the estate, I was welcomed by a huge land of green tea plants and I was blown away.


We moved ahead and we spotted a huge water body. It was like icing on the cake.




We got to know that the bungalow owned by the erstwhile owner, was closed because of the Sunday. We asked that can we roam around the tea estate and the locals replied, "Why not?"
We loved every bit we spent there.
So that's it for this week. See you next week.

My wife, Vartika, enjoying the tea garden view.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Very nice trip of the NE. Beautiful words! :)
Vartika Singh said…
stretched far & wide like the “green carpet♥️Must visit 💚
Renuka said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renuka said…
Awesome blog beta 👍🎉
K Harish Singh said…
Thank you so much Mummy Ji :)
Jagdish Thakur said…
Nice one Harish, 👍🏻
Unknown said…
Thank you so much Akshay :)
Unknown said…
Thank you so much @Jagdish mosa :)
Sky blue Vespa and Tea Green vistas!
Fantastic! :)

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPILY EVER AFTER...

Memories of my 'Chhote Mama'!