THE DAILY ME: My 6 year long research behind 'Project-ME' !

Hyderabad.
7:30 pm.

I have been lucky to be a part of this community, which is giving me so much of love, watching this film. I thought, Why don't I tell you more stuff about this film.

The year was 2014. 

I wanted to make a film on my origin, which had loads of doubts. It consisted multiple dilemmas and confusions, which needed to be solved.  

I had this huge doubt since my childhood. I talked like the Hyderabadi Muslims (in hyderabadi/Dakhani/ Apan Jaath), but we were not them.
We cooked and ate like the Telugus, and we knew their language too, but we were not them, either.


So ideally, I was this confused south Indian, with a North Indian surname.

The research of this documentary took 6 years, and I finished and uploaded the film.

Again, I would like to thank every foreigner freind of mine too, who is watching this film of mine and liking it.

Have a look. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPILY EVER AFTER...

The TEA garden visit!

Memories of my 'Chhote Mama'!