ARE YOU Getting the Most Out of Your Loving The City's Weather?

8:30 am, Sunday.

Hyderabad.

Winters in the north are cold. But I am loving the pleasantness of the winters in Hyderabad. This is a major part of so many better things for me. I will be sharing ten points of positives, the city's moderate weather is offering me.

Let's begin:

1.  Weather is always a great thing in life, in general



Before Hyderabad, I was in New Delhi. It is known for its extreme weather. Weather is like a lovely background music tune, which influences all the things in the foreground. 

At least that is what it does for me. The lovely, cosy breezy evenings are pushing me to work well. To say the least, they are pushing me to think more, and I am loving it






2.  Comfortable weather has improved my reading 

I was always a voracious reader. But off late, the lockdown and my abrupt shifting to this city, had taken me away from this beautiful habit. But one thing which is pushing me back to this, is again the lovely weather. The amazing Hyderabad breeze, straight from my window, wants me to travel and know more about the world. Suddenly, my reading has improved.






3.  The weather is impacting my WRITING


When I shifted my city, I was dead sure, that the new city, the new location will affect my writing style. But I was happily surprised that the amazing weather is adding to it. The most important point is the lack of 'Humidity', which is encouraging me to write and get engrossed into it. 

I am just loving it.




4. Creating an mazing thinking space

I have been a writer and all my work revolves around thinking and creating new things around me. I have always needed a positive weather, so that I come up with positive things around me. 

This is exactly the weather is doing for me. I have come from a freezing weather, so when people around tell me that it is very cold for them, I just  smile and enjoy the pleasantness of the winters. I am also glad that I do not have to wear 3 layers of woollen clothes.

So, this giving me an amazing, open space to think, and thus, it is creating all the positive things around me.

When a recent survey said that 'Hyderabad' is the best city to live in, I just realised the reason for it.



5. The lovely weather is encouraging me to do work more

When you are in a good weather, you feel like working more, being more productive. You know you are not freezing and are not lazy, or you are not sweating like a pig, which is turning you away from work.

But this city is actually asking me to re-look at my everyday to-do lists, which were never completed in my previous cities.

And the best part is, that I am more productive and am not competing with anyone. This gives me an amazing sense of peace. 

Wow!



6. Making my new episode every week, positively

As my readers know it pretty well, that I started with my youtube channel, during the nation-wide lockdown. I had just told myself that whatsoever happens, I have to upload an episode, every week. But somehow, I guess the peaceful weather is helping me get into that zone and work on the next episode every week.

Earlier I thought that this might be happening because of my shift to Hyderabad and it's peaceful weather. But I am sure, looking at my growing interest in making my episodes, I think the youtube channel is inspiring me to travel around, and come up with more short films on my thoughts. 

Again, loving it!




7. The weather is making me get into research

The whole process of 'Researching' about the new topic every week for my episode,  is teaching me so many things. I have always believed that when you have an amazing weather around you, you suddenly have so much of more time.


Thanks to this comfortable weather, I am enjoying the whole process of researching.




8. My worldly knowledge is suddenly improving

This is a sub-conscious thing which is happening. This might not be completely because of the weather, but it does play an important part in it. I guess a major reason might be the travelling and the generated curiosity. Hyderabad is a city which was always the vacation city for me, as I would always come here for Chhutti. 

But this time, I am a citizen here and I am getting to know more about this city. As I get to speak in the local language more, I get to know the local culture more. I am getting to know more about the regions and the Telengana culture more. 

I also loved the Telengana food in my recent Kazipet food. So I am opening myself to accept the city and travel around more, and to travel well, you definitely need awesome weather.



9. Eating healthy food thanks to the weather




I have been meditating for quite some time, but a good weather has suddenly pushed me into a good daily schedule everyday. Though I am fighting to get into it everyday, but usually, I feel hungry  at the right times.

Another great positive for a good weather.




Uploading: 371712 of 4703912 bytes uploaded.
10. Sleeping well because of the weather


To end this interesting list of points, I realisesd that my readers should realise that when I do everything correctly during the day, I have to sleep well too.


Thanks to the weather, I am loving the sleep I am getting everyday.

I will comeback with my next write up next week.

Have a great week.

Stay safe. Stay happy :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPILY EVER AFTER...

The TEA garden visit!

Memories of my 'Chhote Mama'!