Life, post wedding!

8:00 a.m., Jorhat It is a lovely Sunday morning. Just had lovely chai with Vartika. This Sunday morning chai with Vartika, has suddenly taken a new meaning for me. I am not exaggerating. It all started very recently, when we got married, about 6 months ago. I am a different person now, and I must share it with you people.
So, what is interesting in this journey is that unintentionally, I am getting support from a partner who is not from my field, but is becoming a part of all the decisions I take in life. I was all alone, all my life, but suddenly , I have a huge extended family, which fills me with lots of love and in the whole process, responsibility. Though we are alone here in this part of the world, but we have our shares of 'hellos' and 'namaste' for the families we call, from both the respective sides.
As I was always either too boring, or too occupied to think of doing anything new on my weekends. But now, I have a plan. A plan for the weekend. A plan to roam around the city, or explore some new area, or if nothing else, buy something new, which could not be covered in the week. In the process, I am thinking of doing something new for myself! I have started sharing my life with my partner. I know things, which are taken care of, completely by her. I am not great with my financial decisions, so I leave them for her to decide, blindly. This is fulfilling.
But what is interesting is that we are taking our decisions separately too, but together. On one hand, she is watching my choice of cinema and news, and on the other hand, I am watching her choice of shows. But the best part of the process is that we are giving a lot of space to each other. On one hand, I do not interfere in her work and in her choice of social media. At the same time, she does not question me about what kind of stuff am I reading on the internet.
(Image courtesy: Internet) Additionally, I am trying to help her in kitchen too.
As I said, just had a lovely chai with Vartika and we do have our plans for traveling on Sunday all set. We do have a lot of things to learn as a couple, but as of now, I am living and enjoying every moment of this new family. That's it for this sunday. See you soon very soon.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Waiting fr ur cute n adorable cutie pie frm u both guddu wid lots of love
Jagdish Thakur said…
Good one Harish...enjoy the married life journey👍🏻
Unknown said…
Beautiful journey...enjoy ur married life💐💐
Unknown said…
God bless both of you...

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPILY EVER AFTER...

The TEA garden visit!

Memories of my 'Chhote Mama'!