My Entry to the NORTH EAST


Traveling has been in my genes since my birth. With my father being in the Army, and my mother always interested in exploring new places, I had to get that quality from my parents in virasat

But I also realised that more I travel, more I learnt, so I just traveled!

 Reason why The Travelling is important for the young People – Travel With  Tour

I spent a major part of my life in train journeys across India. This made me an avid traveler, and in the process, a writer. I have always treasured every journey I have taken. 


Sri Lanka Train Travel: Kandy To Ella Is A Breathtaking Scenic Journey



So when I take an India count of all the villages, cities and states I had traveled, I realized that I had covered and stayed in the whole country, except this beautiful region of north east India.


Things to Do in Northeast India | 9 Best Things to Do in North East


 

Very recently, I have shifted to the beautiful state of Assam. Jorhat was the new base and this would be my base for long. The reason was pretty simple: I got a job here, and I accepted it with my arms stretched in happiness.

Assam Tour, Itinerary Services, Vacation Packages, Itinerary Job Work, Tour  Operators, Anthropological Museum Tour Services in Malviya Nagar, New Delhi  , De Travel Cooper Private Limited | ID: 7774325533




Science says that the color green is good for eyes and in the process, our health. I have grown up in Army areas all my life, but in every city, the greenery would disappear, as I would move out of the military cantonment. 

I had always wished for a city which would be green always. To my happiness, Jorhat was that town.

Majuli Island | book a Brahmaputra river cruise | TourGenie
Manjuli Island, Jorhat

Though the town is under a strict COVID lockdown right now, but I am really looking forward to life here. 

Covid-19: Assam's Jorhat to go under total lockdown from July 9-15 |  Business Standard News

 

The best part of the region is that the sun rises early (Pretty early!) and it gets dark early too. It is amazing for my body clock. I had always imagined to sleep with the birds around, but could never manage that in other cities.

202 Assam Stock Videos, Royalty-free Assam Footage | Depositphotos®

I am beginning to do that now!

I have got a place to stay. I am waiting to travel more in this amazing place. Would definitely be posting more on my blog, every Sunday. Keep reading 'CHERISH with HARISH'

See you next Sunday, guys.

Comments

Congrats for the move Harish and all the very best! You have indeed landed in a beautiful region of the country and I sure you will soon cover the entire region! :)
K Harish Singh said…
Thank you so much... Sambit. Thanks for reading the post. Will be uploading a post every Sunday :)
Unknown said…
Enjoy your sawjourn in Jorhat.. Any new place in India, it's always an eye, mind, body, soul opener.... Enzaai

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPILY EVER AFTER...

The TEA garden visit!

Memories of my 'Chhote Mama'!