KHS travels- DAY 005




Day

16th Oct'20,

8:30 pm, Kazipet


After spending 5 days in this beautiful town, I told my local relative, my brother-in-law to take me around the town's natural places, which he thought could be tourism centres. 

I told him, not to take me to malls or buildings, but to places, which he had described to me with so much of interest, last night. This included a natural spring of water, which had huge fish. It had lovely, green fields, and such beautiful things. I was excited. 

As a result, this little town of Telengana, I was pretty excited to go around, watching it. I had taken an early bath, had a quick breakfast, and was all set to go out.

And then arrived the spoilsport...the rain! It came in and  started killing my day's plans of watching the localities! 

I was trapped in my room the whole day. I did not want to waste the energy. I started browsing about the town and then, I started clicking pictures from my room, of what was visible to me. I was bored!

I started reading a book, which I had left last night. But this was with such little interest. As the day passed, I was quite sure, that I had lost a day. I had plans of shooting all this and may be, preparing my next episode for my youtube channel. But it was all gone.

As we entered the afternoon, a new aroma started filling the house. I followed the aroma to the kitchen, and I saw my brother-in-law cooking biryani, just for me.

I do not know why was he cooking it? May be he felt bad that he could not take me around, or may be, he felt bad that I was disliking his town, or may be, it was pre-planned. 

But the best part was, that I WAS LOVING EVERY MOMENT of it.

We sat down on the floor, and he served that delicious biryani to me. 





Wow! It was the best biryani I had ever had in my life. 

As I loved the LOVE, which I got, I wait for the rain to get over, and wait for tomorrow's plan of watching Kazipet.

All excited, I wait.


BURP!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Amazing writer you are .
... Anita ma'am
K Harish Singh said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
I really appreciate your writing skills. You explain everything so well.
K Harish Singh said…
Thank you so much, Anita ma'am. Thanks for reading :)
Juhi Thakur. said…
Got really inspired by the way you write. It's actually commendable.

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPILY EVER AFTER...

The TEA garden visit!

Memories of my 'Chhote Mama'!