The Daily ME: 'That special space!'

 




Hyderabad,  9:30 pm.

Dear D-bhai,

I have been thinking about new things entering my life, or may be not entering my life at all. I am placed in this new 'space' which we all know as a 'CITY'. The city is that new to me, that I am jumping into myself to find answers.

Though Corona has made me lose some of my close elders and we have changed cities and our base. But then, in the whole process, I realise, that I am gaining this new  learning about silence.

I am finding one new friend here, but then again, at the end of the day, I am getting back to that space, with myself. I am really enjoying this special space!

Every night, when I lie down to think about the whole day, I realise how fortunate I was doing these little things! What are they?

These little things have been gardening, enjoying my sunrise views, respecting food, doing Yoga, talking to weird things like the sun, the wind and the beautiful sky!

I am writing and enjoying my space of being lost!

But then, I realise that this space of being lost is mine. It is completely MINE. 

D-bhai, you will always be mine!

I am not aiming or yearning for something BIG, like the others. Why am I getting doubts about these stupid things, which are non-existential? But these are questions which do not have an answer.

But do they need an answer? I don't think so.

Will get up tomorrow, and continue this beautiful process. After all, it is my space.

I will continue to value this space. Always.

Good night D-bhai.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPILY EVER AFTER...

The TEA garden visit!

Memories of my 'Chhote Mama'!