My Travel Diary today: 'WRAPPING UP KAZIPET!'

 9:25 pm, Kazipet.


HAPPY AUNT

We had come to this town, primarily to help my aunt undergo her surgery. It was my mother's sister. I was just excited about this exploration of this new town. 

First things first, my aunt's surgery was successful and yesterday, she came back home, happily.


As she returned to her peaceful bed, back home, my instincts of roaming around Kazipet were getting restless. 

I have already described it my in yesterday's blogpost, of how I was all set to watch this town. But the rain played spoilsport, and dejected me. But what came in as a huge surprise was the lovely BIRYANI, an Indian dish cooked by my 'Masterchef' brother-in-law.

Rain continued till late night yesterday. But I had slept with a hope and a big prayer of watching a clear sky and obviously, NO RAIN!




CLEAR SKIES

I woke up in the morning, rubbing my eyes, I walked out of my room. I saw this sight and my happiness knew no bounds. I saw the tulsi plant standing upright with no rain in the background. 

Wow, I was excited again. I reminded my brother in law again. This time, my mother and my brother-in-law's little family joined us to the mini trip to Kazipaet. 

Again, I told them, that I don't wan to see buildings or museums. I would be happy to see places which they wanted me to see. Pure nature!

But I was just praying and hoping, that they understand my definition of 'Nature' and take me to the place.



SEAS OF HAPPINESS

Yesterday, we were going on my brother-in-law's bike, but today we had a family going with us, so he took around on his car. I had no problems about it. 
The only problem was that I was watching GOOD visuals, but not GREAT visuals!
 I was just telling myself, that it's still fine. But suddenly, I saw a sea...

a 'SEA of goats', walking right next to our car. I thought it was just 8-10 goats and it will just disappear.

But it was much, much more. May be 50 or 60 of them. And the best part was that, they shook the whole car. I did not waste time and captured on my camera!



AND I SURRENDER...

I then realised that I need to surrender to the visuals coming my way, and not expect anything.

I realised, that was the best way to travel. My brother-in-law showed me high school, which was about 100 years old. He said, he went nostalgic whenever he crossed the point. 
I felt happy, thinking about the feelings he carried, with that very point, which was of, so much of importance for him.
I just clicked an image!

AND I START LOVING IT...

I asked him, that I had always heard of the Kazipet, as a good connection between the North and the South. It would be great if he can take me to some visual of a train.

He actually took me to the town railway station and stopped me to take an image. 

Happily, I took this image :)




 
WOW!                                                                                       
We just drove around the railway station and saw these brilliant images. This was so-so similar to what I had imagined.

I was just blown away by nature.

We saw fields, mountains, lakes and heard stories from my nephew.


I clicked everything I saw.



(The happy people who drove with me!)




WHAT A TRIP!

This is an amazing town, which pushed me inside, and made me think about myself. I cannot thank Kazipet.

The rains have been a source of 'interest' in my life now. Tomorrow, I plan to travel to Hyderabad. I know how to, but I will come back tomorrow night, with my next diary post.


Goodnight !











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPILY EVER AFTER...

The TEA garden visit!

Memories of my 'Chhote Mama'!