The Daily ME: 'BACK TO MY UNIVERSE'

 8:30 pm, Hyderabad


This city has been experiencing massive rainfall. For my international readers, I must inform that 'Hyderabad Flood' is a hot event now. I wanted to stay more in Kazipet, but I had to get back to my work.

I actually had to get back to my universe.


I crossed all the pleasant clouds, and to my happiness, the sun was out. 

All masked up, following all corona preventive measures, we drove for Hyderabad.


I realised that the government corona app, also showed me good signs in the rural areas. I had started travelling towards the state's capital.


I have always liked travelling more  in the rural areas, but I have always loved coming back to my 'UNIVERSE'. 

Now, how do you describe this universe. This universe is a mental zone, which has my own area, my own music, and most importanly my own bed to sleep. This time, this universe of mine was in Hyderabad. I had all of my work lined up in my mind. I was still figuring it out, and I was passing all rocky hills and suddenly I saw skyscrapers appear behind. 

I am one of those guys, who loves travelling from urban to rural, and then the reverse. I do not want to settle down in one place. But I always want my work-station to travel with me.

As I reached Hyderabad, my first job was to shoot my weekly episode of my youtube channel, TRAVELLING with HARISH.

I have shot it. The edit will take the night. The episode is called 'GRACIOUS GODDESS', my learning of the whole idea of Navratra, in different regions of the country. 



As I upload, you buck up for a lovely week. 

Smile and shine :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPILY EVER AFTER...

The TEA garden visit!

Memories of my 'Chhote Mama'!