MY TRAVEL WITHOUT HOTELS...

 12:50 pm, Kazipet


I am loving this non-stop rain,

I am loving the Non-stop- travel...


I have not been staying at one place for the last one year or more.

Currently, my journey started in Delhi. I reached Hyderabad, and spent a lovely week there. Not preferring a hotel vacation, I lived in my nice room, on the terrace



From there, we got a news of my aunt's surgery in this town of Kazipet. So, I packed my backpack to this lovely town of Kazipet. My parents were with me in all this travel, which is amazing always.

After two days of reaching this brilliantly simple town, I shot my weekly episode of TRAVELLING WITH HARISH, my youtube channel. I have started enjoying and writing in these non-stop rains. The rains have always pushed me into self-introspection and hence, my stupid work!



In these green confusions of Corona and Telengana, I have been experiencing some amazing greenery, and hence, this writing!


I sit in this little room in Kazipet, with lot of rain outside, which is pushing me to continue my work and thought.

I have been staying with these relatives, who are a lovely family of 3, and I love the awesome Telengana food they are serving me. 





I am getting exposed to this awesome plethora of seasonal fruits and obviously, LOVE from this family. By the way, I must tell you, that the reason which got me to Kazipet, my aunt's surgery, has happened, successfully.


I don't know, where will I be travelling tomorrow.

But,

I am loving this non-stop rain,

I am loving the Non-stop- travel...


I return to this space, next TUESDAY... with a new post. If you have any doubt or comment about your current travel not happening, please share and comment under this post.

 Till then, stay safe, stay Happy :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPILY EVER AFTER...

The TEA garden visit!

Memories of my 'Chhote Mama'!